Now it is time to put on borders. I wanted something to contain all the pieces but not add to the confusion. So, I used a dark small border to frame the top. But the quilt is a bit wild and I wanted to let that continue. So I used the wonderful fabric that I had found in my first attempt to converge. I do love this fabric!
The finished top is long twin sized. I have a neutral backing for it. I will be donating this quilt to my college's Christmas Adopt-a-Family program. Some of my quilting friends and I make a quilt for every child in the program. Last year we gave away 48 quilts plus as many pillowcases. It is larger quilts for the teens that are often too short. I think a teen will love this crazy colorful quilt :)
It was a fun journey to get here.