Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Treats

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day at our house, with smells and voices and laughter and SURPRISE! no fighting :)  I planned to eat lightly, but well.  I don't care about potatoes, so I could skip those but give me stuffing!  And I can live without butter but give me a roll!  It was a good day, with lots of fresh fruits, veggies, and trivia questions.

I love pumpkin pie.  I love all things pumpkin :)  I tried two new recipes for pumpkin from Weight Watchers.  I will post the recipe for the one I call Pumpkin Pudding.  Simple and delish.

Pumpkin Pudding

1 box of sugar free/fat free Butterscotch pudding
1 Cup fat-free milk
1 15oz can pumpkin
use spices as listed on the can

Mix all together and refrigerate.  Makes four large servings a 2 points plus value each.  It gives me the pleasure of pumpkin pie without the points.  And is filling.  Life is good :)
While I was cooking yesterday, I was focused on chopping and chopping and chopping  I caught a sound or a movement and I happened to look down at my feet.  What did I see?  Zoë steadily staring up at me, hoping hoping hoping!


Drop it!  Drop it!  Drop it!
I hope your Thanksgiving was as delightful as was mine.
peace~~~

No comments: