Saturday, October 04, 2008

Well here's one for irony. I posted on Weight Watchers website my loss the second week and received this notice after posting:

Please note: You're probably excited to be losing weight, but you're losing faster than is recommended. Although it's normal to lose over 2 lbs in 1 week, if you lose more than an average of 2 lbs per week over a 4-week period, this could pose health risks, such as heart irregularities, anemia or loss of muscle mass. Please slow your weight loss; your doctor can help you do this if you're not sure how, or ask your Leader for ideas.

First time I have ever been told to eat more and lose less... I understand the message but this is just how my body is responding to eating less right now. Hey maybe a good belly laugh will help me lose my belly!

2 comments:

Debi said...

I really need to do something also. I will be cheering you along in your goals.

pollyanna said...

Thanks Debi! *smooch*